Thursday 11 April 2013

March Glossy Box - 2013

Why why why are my glossy boxes getting here SO late? When they're late I always end up seeing what will probably be in mine before it comes, so it ruins the surprise a bit.

Oh well, I'll get on with telling you what was in mine anyway...

So this months box was a City Chic theme, which was kind of cool. I actually liked most of the stuff in this months box.

First up was a Tresemme Salon Finish Extra Hold Hairspray.

Now I'm all for hair products but because was a little disappointed with this as I don't really class a full size hairspray, at £4.69 for 500ml, a luxury item. I have used this hairspray before and it's ok, gets the job done... Just nothing you would write home about.

Elizabeth Arden - 8 Hour Cream.

Quiet excited about this one, it's definitely more of a balm then a cream, but that's fine for me as i can get fairly dry skin. I put a little bit on my lips and even after eating I could still feel it on there, so that's good. Looking forwards to seeing what my opinion is on this after a week.

Nails Inc - Bruton Street.

Been looking at Nails Inc polishes for a while now. I normally stick to Barry M, Maybelline Color Show, and Chine Glaze. So not overly expensive ones. Nails Inc do a duo Chrome colour that I wanted to try but was umming and arring over spending £10+ on a varnish. So I'm glad they sent me this one, it's really nice. Goes on nice and pigmented and hasn't chipped yet (day 2!)

L'occitane En Provence - Immortelle Precious Cream.

Another one I'm looking forwards to trying. I think L'occitane come out with some amazing products. Not much to say on this one as not tried it yet. Will give this a go this week probably and report back.

Jelly Pong Pong - Lip Blush

Loved this!! It's not to sheer and not to pigmented, it's just spot on. Only qualms are that it came in red, and I'm not brave enough to wear a red lip and when I went on the website to look for a diff colour, they only had two colours, one being the red and the other being a pink. Not over impressed with those colours, which is a shame.


No comments:

Post a Comment